Payment

annalspi

Payment

Unread post by annalspi »

Hello Admin,

I spoke with someone on whatsapp earlier today who told me my payment request hadn't been received by staff. I sent a payment request Friday after I was told my application was successful in signing up with you. $769.44 was withdrawn from my NiteFlirt account Saturday on express pay which I understand is normal, but I was expecting it to be in my bank now as I did payment request Friday. Somebody on whatsapp said the payment request wasn't received Friday but they will ask staff to try and do it today if they have time as this is normally done in morning. I just want to know if my payment has now been sent to my bank? I'm kinda desperate for the money. Do you know if it's been done now? I've sent you an email too.
Please let me know if payment has been sent to my bank and when I can expect it. Thank you. Username: NaughtiePrincess.

gfcontentcreating@gmail.com

Re: Payment

Unread post by gfcontentcreating@gmail.com »

Did you get your money yet?

annalspi

Unread post by annalspi »

No I haven't. I know other girls on NF who signed up here and got paid no problem. But for some reason I haven't.I am desperate and getting worried.

uklassy

Unread post by uklassy »

It seems to be the bigger payments he's not paying out. I Have 13 accounts with him, and been asking for payout on them for over a month now. He's blocked me on whatsap and informed me that he'd be blocking me. Are you UK based? I'm Demonic_witch on twitter if you want to PM and I can share the legal advice I've been given. Same name on AW. x