How to contact The Dailypay Service

SophieinSurrey

Re: How to contact The Dailypay Service

Unread post by SophieinSurrey »

Hi Annabelle, I have emailed Daily Pay, sent a message on AW, and also on the AW forum, and no one is replying. I am very worried now, could someone please either let me know about payment, or delete me from the group? I would prefer to be removed from the group please, as I am not comfortable with the lack of contact .

Lucyj123

Unread post by Lucyj123 »

I would also like to be removed too thanks

X__MEGAN-ROSE__X

Unread post by X__MEGAN-ROSE__X »

Hi

Could someone please let me know what's going on. I thought you got paid daily whilst joining group and daily pay? Yet I've had no payment or no response. It's so hard to get intouch or a reply.

Could someone let me know ASAP please as if not I would like to leave the group. Thanks

missrubysummersxxx

Unread post by missrubysummersxxx »

Megan Rose-

Im having the same problem. 1st time iv been under payed. Iv made contact all sorts of ways without any replys. Let me know if you get one please.

X__MEGAN-ROSE__X

Unread post by X__MEGAN-ROSE__X »

missrubysummersxxx wrote:Megan Rose-

Im having the same problem. 1st time iv been under payed. Iv made contact all sorts of ways without any replys. Let me know if you get one please.

Hey hun- Im very confused at the moment. I'm knew to group & dailypay... does it normally take this long and to not get a reply? x

evendayed2020

Unread post by evendayed2020 »

Well I'm trying to find out how to set up a new profile with them and I'm not getting any assistance at all.

admin
Site Admin

Unread post by admin »

HI, we dont have profiles here though, you have to contact the site you are setting up on. Then add the service after. We deal with pay here, not profiles.

Creating a profile on AW takes around 2-3 minutes at most and is generally straight forward, they also have a profile wizard that can be completed in about 60 seconds. https://www.adultwork.com/ProfileWizard.asp
Landline - 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Mon - Fri - feel free to call us.

MonaX

Unread post by MonaX »

Hi there,
I need help logging in to my Streamate account. It's been a while. I went in yesterday to add to my profile without an issue. Today I can't log in or reset my password. I sent you an email as well. Could you please assist?

Thanks!

admin
Site Admin

Unread post by admin »

Hi Mona, replied via email thanks.

fwaff

Unread post by fwaff »

Hiya, I've tried emailing a couple of times about c4s payments, could you get in touch?

Thanks

admin
Site Admin

Unread post by admin »

Hi, yes I believe thats in progress with email staff at the moment thanks.

little_missnaughty

Unread post by little_missnaughty »

Hello I was wondering if payment for today has been done as I had a phone chat booking yesterday and not received payment today as of yet ? or do I have to wait till it moves over after the 24hrs abit confused TIA X X

Noelxxx

Unread post by Noelxxx »

Hi I requested a payment last week and I haven't received anything or gotten any response. Can I please get help with this?

KikiLondon2

Unread post by KikiLondon2 »

Hi.

Has anyone been paid today? I’ve emailed daily pay and had no response yet.

Thanks

Bkbrooklynn

Unread post by Bkbrooklynn »

Can someone contact me regarding my SC payment. Was supposed to receive it yesterday but it still hasn’t come in. My name is K8ey from stripchat - thanks

MissMDF

Unread post by MissMDF »

Hello, I am having a hard time reaching anyone from support. So far I have;

-Emailed twice ( once last week, and chased once this week) - no answer
- Whatsapp messaged ( got a a question back as reply but no help..)
-opened a support ticket - no answer
-messaged on skype - no answer
-called the landline - no answer

is there any other way I can reach someone? I think there may be a discrepancy in my pay and I would like a copy of my earnings report so I can reconciliate and find out where it is not adding up.

Ariidreamss

Unread post by Ariidreamss »

Did you ever get your issue sorted out?

Bkbrooklynn

Unread post by Bkbrooklynn »

Yes thank you buy I need to change my PayPal. I was locked out. My old PayPal is taralemburgh@gmail.com and my new one is tdot21@live.com.

SadieBanks

Unread post by SadieBanks »

this is getting a little beyond rediculous, i feel as though im begging for my money. i cannot withdraw my money from skyprivate because it gets immediatly sent to you and your supposed to send me the money, your not, i have gotten one veery vague email, asking my payee details, i, like a dumbass emailed my bank info, only because i need the money i earned for you know like bills and food and all that un-important shit i do this for. that was 4 days ago, and nothing, ive literally been tryig to find a freaking customer support agent to talk with since well before that, im not too stupid to do the steps that mey need to be taken, i am however beginning to question my itellegence in allowing someone to have control of my money at all, let alone someone who doesnt even have the common courtsy to speak with me even a little bit to make sure verything is in order(its not) your buisness practice is shit, so here i am like a little bitchy bitch bitching to get a response, mind you this only comes after many attempts made in a polite, buisnesslike manner. and after being ignored and not being able to get ahold of this "payservice" if it werent for this forum i would just have had to say fuck it, i give up, and thats all depends on if this is even a real way to get aold of you. thatm
nks please respond to me and at the very least tell me to fuck off, thank you,
Mrsjessica613@gmail.com
Mrsjessica613@icloud.com
618-477-5428
i wont hold my breath

Lindsay-DPStaff

Unread post by Lindsay-DPStaff »

Hi, email has been sent regarding this. Let us know if there are any other issues we can help with here or on whatsapp.

Thanks for letting us know.