Payout Missing For Over A Week Now

bigmac2001

Payout Missing For Over A Week Now

Unread post by bigmac2001 »

Hello, i submitted a payout request on 10-14-24 & still have not received the money. this has stopped me from being able to stream because im worried i wont get the money if i do. i was also needing that money in a timely manner, which is the whole reason i signed up for this service. I’ve emailed 3 times now, with no response at all, also sent a message on skype which has not even been looked at nor has anyone accepted my message. is there anyway i can get some kind of confirmation you all have gotten the request & anyway you can tell me how to prevent this from happening again? this is my second payout & it has me worried this studio isn’t actually doing what they say & what they take fees for. It’s this going to be the reg? if so, idk about using this studio any longer, but i’ve read i have to get ahold of you guys to do that as well. if there’s some way to make sure this doesn’t happen again i would LOVE to hear it & stay on this studio as the daily pay is a great thing to have. this is in regards to Streamates payout request for username mackinseym6@gmail.com
thank you