MFC Signup

englishgal

MFC Signup

Unread post by englishgal »

Hi Admin,

I signed up for MFC and a couple of others for Dailypay on Monday - how long does it take for the registration to go through?

Also sent you an email on Monday ref: Payment options on these sites, could you take a look when you get a moment please?

Many thanks :)

englishgal

Re: MFC Signup

Hi Collin,

Could you give me an idea of how long my MFC signup is still going to be? Also, I have sent you an email with the requested info for CMD on Thursday but thought I would post here in case you saw this first.

Many thanks for your help as always :)

admin
Site Admin

Unread post by admin »

Hi, MFC say username already in use. Do you have an existing account on MFC? if not, email a different username we can try.

Thanks
Landline - 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Mon - Fri - feel free to call us.

englishgal

Hi Collin,

Have just emailed you with some other usernames to try. No, I don't have an existing account on MFC.

Many thanks

RyleeXanne

Unread post by RyleeXanne »

I model on MFC, Im curious how i sign up for daily pay? Im from the US and ive been a model there for a couple years. Ive looked into a couple different daily pay options but im looking for one that allows me to keep my same account... and im also curious what percentage is taken from each payout. I read something for daily pay which was like 20 $ per 100.00 $ is that true?
Please send me a message or email me if daily pay would work for me. Thank you.

admin
Site Admin

Unread post by admin »

Hi, $20 per $100 would be far too much.

Existing accounts can be added.

Email sent.

Thanks

RyleeXanne

I got your email and i want to be added to the service, Please send me more info about how it works. I have immediate pay set up on payoneer and i filled out the link you sent to me though if theres a link to add you guys to my payoneer, im going to need it. Thanks ((:

admin
Site Admin

Unread post by admin »

Hi, replied with Payoneer link and instructions to signup.

Thanks

RyleeXanne

I wrote MFC and asked about daily pay... this service. I was told this service doesnt exist. I was also told that its unsafe to give my user name and password to this company. The last thing i did was connect dailypay to my paypal then i never heard back from you. ? whats up with this?

admin
Site Admin

Unread post by admin »

Hi, we replied on 8th June 15:31pm. The service exists, we dont write all these posts on the forums here ourselves.

The person replying to your email doesnt know it just, we of course deal with MFC on a daily basis.

Its unsafe to give your username and password to anyone, but we can confirm we are genuine. Thousands of members cant be wrong and we have been doing this for 10 years now.

You could email them again, and get someone who knows our service, the company MFC didnt tell you they dont know us, it was 1 customer service rep who may of been working their first day for all we know. The company knows we exists, if they didnt then why do they pay us?

How anyone could say we arent real or exist is beyond us, but you have to understand its the cs rep that doesnt know us not the company.

You could reply to the same email and a different person will be replying to you and they may have a different answer for you.

Thanks

princessbunnie

Unread post by princessbunnie »

Hey collin,
I already have daily pay with adultwork (princesskitkat) but I would like to add my mfc account to daily pay also (badebonyqueen)
how do I do that?