Accused of having an eastern European account which I don't

Scarlett-maii

Accused of having an eastern European account which I don't

Unread post by Scarlett-maii »

I've had a problem with adultwork thinking I have a fake account or something don't quite understand it went to log in this evening and it says I've been deactivated. .... please could you help me out I've been told to get daily pay to get in touch .... I've coped the email so you can read please could you get back to me many thanks scarlett-maii

Copy of email as followe

Thank you for your email. We apologise for the inconvenience your account deactivation has caused but it is evident that you are operating as part of a group or co-operative, with other members that are already part of an AdultWork.com Group.

The group with which you are connected is being monitored for fake profiles, duplicate profiles or for profiles advertising persons from Eastern Europe that profess to be in the UK.

So that we may combat the increasing number of fake and/or duplicate profiles, you are required to put your profile in the group with which you are connected, or another of your choice.

Please ask your Group Manager (or whoever is administering your profile) to contact us via the Help Centre and we will help them to do this.

We have arrived here as a result of things that have and are happening in connection with the operation of your profile. Whilst you may profess to be "an independent" or similar, this has happened because by our definition, you are not.

AdultWork.com Groups do not need to be visible on the main Site. We can assist group managers with setting up their groups accordingly if they so wish.

As your profile has now been brought to our attention and if you are not participating in the verified member scheme, you should prepare verification documents such as photo ID and a "face photo". These may well be requested before your profile is reactivated.

We are unable to assist you further without contact from the manager of the Group with which your profile has been associated. Kindly make contact with them at your earliest convenience.

Thanks and regards

admin
Site Admin

Re: Accused of having an eastern European account which I don't

Unread post by admin »

Hi, checking in with AW now, thanks for letting me know.
Landline - 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Mon - Fri - feel free to call us.

Scarlett-maii

Have they said anything ?? My account is closed for time being and I would like to get back to work thank you x

Scarlett-maii

It's saying I'm registered now but have to contact group manager to gain access

admin
Site Admin

Unread post by admin »

Hi, all working now.

Thanks
Landline - 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Mon - Fri - feel free to call us.

Scarlett-maii

All sorted out thank you so much xx