Small Loans

xsweetpeax

Re: Small Loans

Unread post by xsweetpeax »

Hi admin,

Just emailed you to ask if my loan repayment can be deducted on Thursday instead of tmw please? Haven't been able to work as much as I'd hoped so going to be really tight if it's taken out tomorrow. Hope this reaches on time, thanks so much again for your time and your help!

XPerditaX

xx

Thecashprincess

Unread post by Thecashprincess »

Hello Amazing Wonderful Admin :D

Is there any chance you could check my request for me? Sorry to be impatient I <3 you all very much xxxxxx

admin
Site Admin

Unread post by admin »

xsweetpeax wrote:Hi admin,

Just emailed you to ask if my loan repayment can be deducted on Thursday instead of tmw please? Haven't been able to work as much as I'd hoped so going to be really tight if it's taken out tomorrow. Hope this reaches on time, thanks so much again for your time and your help!

XPerditaX

xx
Hi, actioned.

Thanks
Landline - 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Mon - Fri - feel free to call us.

admin
Site Admin

Unread post by admin »

Thecashprincess wrote:Hello Amazing Wonderful Admin :D

Is there any chance you could check my request for me? Sorry to be impatient I <3 you all very much xxxxxx
Hi, didnt get the request sorry, was it done by a form? Can you also email me it please?

Thanks

Thecashprincess

admin wrote:
Thecashprincess wrote:Hello Amazing Wonderful Admin :D

Hi, didnt get the request sorry, was it done by a form? Can you also email me it please?

Thanks
Emailed :) xxx

AmericanSweetheart

Unread post by AmericanSweetheart »

I put in a request for a loan for $50. Did you get it? I didn't see a repayment date, but Monday, 10/07/13, would be a date that I will be able to return to working after moving. I really need the loan to help me with moving and to get through the weekend. Thank you.

americanslut

Unread post by americanslut »

Hi Admin :) I sent in a loan request for $100 to be sent to payoneer, I don't want to bug you but my rental office threw on an extra charge this month that needs to be paid today or else I'll owe almost double in late fees :( so it's urgent unfortunately...I just sent the form but to save time I wanted to begin payback on the 5th in $25 increments daily until paid please :) and thank you in advance!! You are the very best!

AW- Americanslut SM- Tammy_Love

admin
Site Admin

Unread post by admin »

Hi, both actioned.

Thanks

KellyMarinaXXX

Unread post by KellyMarinaXXX »

Hi can I have a loan 4 100 till next Friday again pls can't get on the form. Thanks KellyMarinaXXX

americanslut

Unread post by americanslut »

Hi Admin,

Can I have a small loan for $130 to be put on my payoneer card and repaid with $25 daily until paid off? I'll keep trying to use the form, the page keeps coming up blank but I think it is just my browser giving me issues. AW name is americanslut and sm is Tammy_Love

Thank you!!

Rachel

Unread post by Rachel »

Hi Admin. I sent an email with a loan request for $130, I am not sure if that is the proper way to do it. If that can be done and put on my payoneer card asap, I will repay with $25 daily starting from next week. Thank you very much, and really sorry for the short notice. Have a great day.

Princesselise

Unread post by Princesselise »

Hi Admin, Is the loan service on for daily pay bank members? I cant seem to find the form for it :) But if i could have a £60 loan tomorrow that would be great thanks! :)

AmericanSweetheart

My name is AmericanSweetheart on streammate. I would like to request a loan for $130, if not...any way I can get a loan for a lesser amount? I've repaid all my previous loans. Thank you for taking the time to read this post. :)

AmericanSweetheart

I tried to fill out the form but it says Requested form doesn't exist or is unpublished

LovelyLilith

Unread post by LovelyLilith »

Hello,

Sent an e-mail requesting a loan today, just want to make sure it was seen. Hopefully it's not too late to receive one today! Thanks for your time.

BustySunshine

Unread post by BustySunshine »

Hello,

Sent you e-mail little earlier, I'll be happy if you can check it for me, it's pretty urgent.

Thanks.

Thecashprincess

I did too, I'm so sorry to bug you but would you be able to look for me?

thank you xx

KellyMarinaXXX

Unread post by KellyMarinaXXX »

Hi requested a loan on Tuesday. Can u let me know pls thankks KellyMarinaXXX

MiztressFantasyTS

Unread post by MiztressFantasyTS »

Hello admin,when do you return the loan system???thank you