HAVE NOT BEEN PAID

brilynne

HAVE NOT BEEN PAID

Unread post by brilynne »

I have not been paid on Streamate. And no one has been getting back to me. Funny, I got a prompt message in response to returning to dp yesterday but when it comes to giving me my money there's absolutely no getting a hold of anyone.

admin
Site Admin

Re: HAVE NOT BEEN PAID

Unread post by admin »

Hi, 20% of emails get read and replied to. There is nothing funny about that and paranoia has no business here.

Your email was sent 2 hours ago. I have only just arrived this moment, why would you assume I am here at the moment you email?

As all pay has only just been sent withint the past 5 minutes why in the world would you be telling me you havent received pay when I did not tell you it was sent?

Multiple issues with your post and email, nothing to do with us.

Thanks

ps, pay thread is here http://adultworkwebcammers.co.uk/forum/ ... &start=180
Landline - 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Mon - Fri - feel free to call us.

brilynne

Unread post by brilynne »

so you send my payment coincidentally after I post this publically. can you explain why you forms of direct contact dont work? and can you explain to me why my payment wasnt for the full amount?
ridiculous.
how do switch my account back to SM pay.

admin
Site Admin

Unread post by admin »

Hi, you need help.

Firstly I am the admin, an employee sends your payment, nothing to do with me at all but thanks for once again wrongly assuming something into existence.

Forms work perfectly http://adultworkforum.com/dpforms/index ... -streamate

Your amount was exactly the right amount, you just wrongly assume we got it wrong, when we rarely do.

ACH setup fee is $5 (one off charge) and the ACH load fee is $3, both charged by the processor and not us.

Nothing was wrong on the account or the payment amount, everything is absolutely fabulous and spot on. I have requested to SM to remove you from our service.

Thanks

ps, and who gives a fuck about posting things publically? we never have ;) The forums are here so you can let us know when things may be wrong. We dont have forums for the fun of it.

You created a forum thread, private messaged on the forum, emailed and created a ticket (multiple emails and tickets). All because of one little thing, even if we were wrong it only takes 1 email.
Landline - 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Mon - Fri - feel free to call us.