What is happening with Payments???

FoxxyBrowneTS

What is happening with Payments???

Unread post by FoxxyBrowneTS »

I have sent several messages and even on Skype but no one has bothered to respond, this is absolutely unprofessional in any way shape or form. I've had really URGENT matters I had to do and even left stranded at one point but still no one seems to acknowledge that not only me but others haven't been paid. Not even a reply to say what the delay is. Surely its not one man team or is it? Im extra stressed as I'm on tour and really need the funds transferred into my account ASAP

Porsha_TS

anita britishmilf

Re: What is happening with Payments???

Unread post by anita britishmilf »

I havent had anything for 3 days, emails ignored, skype calls rejected, im going from fuming to upset minute by minute. some have been paid, and calls are being rejected so someone is in the office, we are just being ignored

Hannie88

Unread post by Hannie88 »

I haven't been affected but spoken to a few who have something must be going on ... Rather strange that some have been paid and some haven't :s

anita britishmilf

Who knows who works there, sometimes he says its only him, then blames the employee or office manager. I dont actually care what the problem is this time, missed pay to often now and to have emails ignored and calls rejected is just not acceptable. Next he will be threatening to reveal our personal details again, ive had enough

FoxxyBrowneTS

Its just so unprofessional... There's a reason why they named it DailyPayService. They really need to step up and deal with this situation as its not only just one person that's frustrated but lots of other people. Why pay others and not us? What they got that we don't? Im just so irritated about the whole issue. Im not one to raise an issue but feel like I should from now on. They are usually on time but I really don't understand what the hold up is all about.

Hannie88

Unread post by Hannie88 »

I tho k the frustration comes when you have no contact .... It happened to me and Anita a few weeks back and there was no contact all day ... I'd say there must be a serious issue but I've been paid so it can't be that bad ... It seems to be a re occurring problem lately which is sad because I love daily pay

anita britishmilf

It definitely comes from no contact, if he'd let us know there was a problem, even if he said it wont be transferred till xxxx id accept that and deal with it, but how can i possibly keep camming if i dont know if im doing it for free

anita britishmilf

It definitely comes from no contact, if he'd let us know there was a problem, even if he said it wont be transferred till xxxx id accept that and deal with it, but how can i possibly keep camming if i dont know if im doing it for free

anita britishmilf

This has happened a few times now, overworked, it all gets to much, he disappears has a strop then comes back, although usually he has a rant first and tells us he wont be dealing with anything till he has calmed down

FoxxyBrowneTS

So this isn't the first time its happened? I never knew about that, well Im fairly new to Daily Pay and do enjoy the service they offer to pay daily but I never also knew that it was also just one person, just assumed it was run by a team as everything is very professional but I just hope whatever he is going through with him, he doesn't take it out on us. He could always get someone to lend a helping hand and it would sort out a lot of day to day work which will then make it a lot more easier for him on a daily basis.

xsweetpeax

Unread post by xsweetpeax »

its happened a few times but not as bad.. I was always paid by midnight and got emails the day after. I have a feeling this is different.. Don't think the service will be around much longer :/

admin
Site Admin

Unread post by admin »

Hi folks, checking details now.

Thanks
Landline - 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Mon - Fri - feel free to call us.

anita britishmilf

bit late, what about all the damage, upset and stress you have caused??????

anita britishmilf

bit late, what about all the damage, upset and stress you have caused??????

my child is having a major operation this week, and ive had this to deal with too, how do you think this has left me and my family?????

admin
Site Admin

Unread post by admin »

Hi:

FoxxyBrowneTS, payout on requests are done via this link below, if done in emails it may be overlooked as we get a high volume of them, requests via form are checked periodically multiple times per day. No mistakes/errors etc made in connection with this particular instance. Checking other posts at the moment.

http://www.dailypayservice.com/main/ind ... est-payout.

Thanks

admin
Site Admin

Unread post by admin »

Hi, would like to point out, we dont ignore emails (what would be the purpose), just takes time getting around to them all.

The system where our skype is can go on and off randomly if a staff member is accessing information remotely from the system, it doesnt mean someone is physically sitting on the other end ignoring the calls for no reason. We also dont have a mic or speakers in our work computers, its used for IM only.

Thanks

anita britishmilf

The calls were not answered last night, but today they were physically rejected by someone, you can tell the difference

admin
Site Admin

Re: Wihat is happening with Payments???

Unread post by admin »

Hi, anita britishmilf, payee details were changed with incomplete details supplied. A hold put on account so we didnt send funds to an incorrect account.

Missing information being entered into system now and funds being sent.

Nothing wrong in this instance either and all systems working as they should do.

Thanks for letting us know.

Checking other member posts now also.

xsweetpeax

Unread post by xsweetpeax »

Hey admin, i wasn't paid yesterday for the 16th?

admin
Site Admin

Unread post by admin »

Hi, checked the times on skype, they were made when no one was here and Im assuming our skype was showing as offline as I dont believe the system was on either. The calls were being made to a computer that wasnt turned on and we would have no reason to reject a call, other than it wouldnt of been possible to answer them but we would of hand written back letting you know of that.

Thanks