No reply from Admin

crazymf

No reply from Admin

Unread post by crazymf »

I have recently signed up.to daily pay.. and have sent admin messages through Adult worlk.. to their external email address.. i have also opened up a support tickets and have not recieved one reply.. I just want to know when do i get paid...i understand if you are busy. . Maybe post something on this forum to put some peoples minds at ease Admin if you read this can you please get back to me..
AW username is SexyMatureAussieLady

isabelle-beth

Re: No reply from Admin

Unread post by isabelle-beth »

Did you get a reply yet? Xx

crazymf

Unread post by crazymf »

No .. nothing at all :(

crazymf

Unread post by crazymf »

So do you keep camming on AW with the current situation of not knowing whats going on? Maybe this is a common thing with daily pay .. are there any other girls out there that might be able to shed some light on the silence?

Lillypie

Unread post by Lillypie »

Yeah they never seem to reply to anything on anywhere. Skype. AW. Email/ticket system.. I very rarely get a reply! Lol x

dirrtydanielle

Unread post by dirrtydanielle »

i was due a payment previously on clips4sale and emailed/ticket system them for 2 weeks to get my payment through. Now it's happened again and I've sent emails, whatsapp messages, ticket system etc and again nothing, no pay, no response! I'm paying for a service I'm not even receiving so I've had to stop working on c4s as there's no guarantee I'll get my money. I've checked when the last time admin logged on the forums and it says sept 16th?! Seems like a lot of people are having problems :(

crazymf

Unread post by crazymf »

Its not a good look for DP .. I wont cam on AW until this gets sorted..
Please remove me from the Daily Pay group on AW .. I do not want to be associated with this group any longer.. It says on your page that its easy to leave.. lets see how easy it is.. Please remove SexyMatureAussieLady
Cheers

Kinkykougar40

Unread post by Kinkykougar40 »

Have you tried ringing the office? I got through right away and they were really helpful.

admin
Site Admin

Unread post by admin »

Hi, feel free to call the office:

UK Office landline number is 02892108055 5pm-7pm Mon-Fri

Most errors are from simple things, inactive accounts, change of username etc.

dirrtydanielle = your c4s password was changed, we couldnt check earnings.

All the above has since been fixed for all members as far as I am aware but if not, call us and we will look into it.

Thanks
Landline - 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Mon - Fri - feel free to call us.