Home Page images

admin
Site Admin

Home Page images

Unread post by admin »

Hi, I recently found out how to add images to the group homepage as seen here http://groups.adultwork.com/4246

Just wondering what others thought we should do with this spotlight?

I had 2 ideas come to mind, one for latest members (we add them so quickly it would need changed multiple times per day) and another for member of the week maybe?

Open to suggestions on what it should be for and the workings of it.

Thanks
Landline - 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Mon - Fri - feel free to call us.

ukmistress123

Re: Home Page images

Unread post by ukmistress123 »

I love your motivation it really inspires me!

How about some sort of comp every week ie highest earner for the week or most hours worked or most referrals? or most helpful post on the forum to help others increase revenues on aw get us all thinking and working together to earn even more!

:D

KatieEvers

Unread post by KatieEvers »

Love love love being on the front page :D Please keep it that way haha

Some ideas
Member of the week
Highest earners that week
New members
Most referrals to DP
Christmas/ Seasonal best picture

Katy_exige

Unread post by Katy_exige »

I'm going to be totally selfless and say one spot should go to the lowest earning regular worker - always nice to help someone who needs a boost :)

Sexy_Ally

Unread post by Sexy_Ally »

Maybe also for members who've sold the most erotica/movies/private galleries - alternate this every day perhaps, with each section? Just an idea. :)

RM Ana

Unread post by RM Ana »

If there was a way to automate it so that those who are signed in and working at any given time show up at the top of the page, which might make the most of potential earnings. Hardly seems any point in profiles were people are online and able to earn are showing away down the huge list at the bottom and those who are offline at the top.

That's my input :p

KatieEvers

Unread post by KatieEvers »

Good idea Ana

Dirtyangeld

Unread post by Dirtyangeld »

Completely agree with Ana great idea x

admin
Site Admin

Unread post by admin »

Hi, the automate one is what we came up with, but the AW site doesnt have this option, when adding images the form is the same as when a member adds images to their profile page.

Something will need to be worked out that doesnt add to the work load too much, at the moment it will be lucky dip, eg whoever is the top 4 on the right hand list on the group will be added until something better gets worked out :)

Images will change on random days for random durations when I get time to change them.

Thanks
Landline - 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Mon - Fri - feel free to call us.

BustyEbony

Unread post by BustyEbony »

Maybe the lottery winner of every week can be added to top as well.

CalebPeyton

Unread post by CalebPeyton »

Hello, everyone! In fact, reading is vital; read at least some of the mentioned below books to boost your creativity and productivity, as well as to increase your motivation: http://bigessaywriter.com/blog/20-books ... motivation. Choose the best ones from the list, and you 100% won't be disappointed!

EnthonyFareid

Unread post by EnthonyFareid »

You should not only add images, you should add a list of good books that increase your motivation. http://bigessaywriter.com/blog/20-books-to-increase-your-motivation Consider adding the following books to your reading list, and you will definitely manage to succeed in any venture. This website helped me so much!)