no payment, no contact, no nothing

elizagrey87

no payment, no contact, no nothing

Unread post by elizagrey87 »

Hi everyone,

is anyone else having issues with A- getting paid and B- getting any response from the admin?

i signed up sunday, had everything verified monday night, and have yet to be paid a thing. i've contacted them via 2 seperate emails i found around 5 times, on the help button on the form page twice, 2 skype calls and 2 skype messages and the group admin on AW and yet nothing.

its been 48 hours since everything was 100% verified. im ok with having to wait for things, but as long as i know. sitting here in the dark with no money what so ever is starting to make me worry (hence all the attempts at contact)

is anyone else having problems? I've read through some of the other threads and seen that there is but one was sorted.

Kind regards

schoolieprincess

Re: no payment, no contact, no nothing

Unread post by schoolieprincess »

I think a few people are waiting on contact from admin (myself included). I've been with DP a few years and never had any problems though so I know its hard not to worry but please try not to. Admin will sort you out, things are just really busy right now and it was probably a bad time to get signed up :) xxx

ForbiddenEve

Unread post by ForbiddenEve »

Yep same here, their Skype has been offline all day and Ive had no payment from the 19th or any response today - this is al very unusual for them!

elizagrey87

Unread post by elizagrey87 »

have any of you received any payment yet?

on another thread the admin says they haven't had a day off in 10 years. if there hasn't been a day off in 10 years, please may i ask why i signed up to this service on sunday and i've still not received a thing?

if there is issues some where then thats fine. but im still in the dark, and though i've been rationing whats left of my money i am now out. i've missed a chance to put in a request with AW for the 6th of november and now its for the 13th if i do. if i wait any longer it'll be the 20th.

Admin, please can you tell me what is going on?

anna111

Unread post by anna111 »

i had payment tonight

anna111

Unread post by anna111 »

i had payments every day. only for yesterday i got later -in night
Last edited by anna111 on Fri Oct 23, 2015 12:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

anna111

Unread post by anna111 »

i hope today i will get payment not in night)

anna111

Unread post by anna111 »

i had payment 1 min ago. very good)

admin
Site Admin

Unread post by admin »

Hi, just a quick re-down for other members who may wish to know.

First signed up on the 19th, account added on the 19th also (very quick for us, its normally 7 days), this first payment sent on the 23rd.

The above is an example of a very quick setup time. 5 days from start to finish is exceptional.

Always remember folks, there is only one worker for applications and customer service with thousands of members emailing and applying everyday, even though 12hour shifts are done every single day of the year practically it still cant keep up with demand.

We also dont posses the funds to dedicate more staff members to these areas unfortunately. With rates as low as 1% for our services (with a max of 6% on any of our sites) we believe its ok to wait a little longer for a response. :)

Hope that helps clear things up abit.

Skype always gets a response by the way, our skype is "dailypayservice".

Thanks
Landline - 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Mon - Fri - feel free to call us.

admin
Site Admin

Unread post by admin »

"on another thread the admin says they haven't had a day off in 10 years. if there hasn't been a day off in 10 years, please may i ask why i signed up to this service on sunday and i've still not received a thing? "

because there is alot more members than just you? Think about it.
Landline - 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Mon - Fri - feel free to call us.